syclownz
New member
Has anyone tried this and would it be helpful?
I have a lifetime warranty on mine through AZ so if I try this and it doesn't work then I'm covered.
It seems I'm always having to replace mine. Don't know if it's a crappy design or heat-soaked. I searched here and didn't find anything. I searched on-line and came across motorcycles mounting them on the battery case away from underneath their seats and mustangs with their THICK FILM IGNITION MODULE (think that's right) problems. Not all vehicles but some.
I'd be mounting it on the firewall so it stays close to the distributor and also so the wires won't be too long.
If you have anything to add, please do so? Thank you.
I have a lifetime warranty on mine through AZ so if I try this and it doesn't work then I'm covered.
It seems I'm always having to replace mine. Don't know if it's a crappy design or heat-soaked. I searched here and didn't find anything. I searched on-line and came across motorcycles mounting them on the battery case away from underneath their seats and mustangs with their THICK FILM IGNITION MODULE (think that's right) problems. Not all vehicles but some.
I'd be mounting it on the firewall so it stays close to the distributor and also so the wires won't be too long.
If you have anything to add, please do so? Thank you.