4C FED
Absolutum Dominium
Anybody else had a clearance problem with the dump tube portion of the DP?
I've got a full ATR exhaust w/ 3" ATR cat.
With the PTE DP installed, the dump tube portion of the DP hits the heatshield on the underside of the cab and the cat tube rests on the torsion X-member.
I tried to jockey it around but I can't seem to get everything to clear.
Removing the heatshield doesn't seem like a safe thing to do. It would give me some extra room, but the cat still sits on the torsion X-member when I tried this.
It looks to me like the angle from the dump tube to the cat is wrong.
Any ideas?
PS, thanks Rich for getting me motivated today.
I've got a full ATR exhaust w/ 3" ATR cat.
With the PTE DP installed, the dump tube portion of the DP hits the heatshield on the underside of the cab and the cat tube rests on the torsion X-member.
I tried to jockey it around but I can't seem to get everything to clear.
Removing the heatshield doesn't seem like a safe thing to do. It would give me some extra room, but the cat still sits on the torsion X-member when I tried this.
It looks to me like the angle from the dump tube to the cat is wrong.
Any ideas?
PS, thanks Rich for getting me motivated today.