PTE DP Clearance

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
On 2002-03-04 15:44, typhool7 wrote:
It's Por Tarded Eople, like yourself
Pte is an old way to setup our cars?
It doesnt matter i dont have it and dont care, i am going to smoke all you pte users at the nat's. You old men are far behind with that pte shite!
truck56.jpg

so why do you have Merks truck in your post? Did I miss something?
 

TYPHOOL7

Post Hawk
so why do you have Merks truck in your post? Did I miss something?

YOU MISSED SOMETHING!

No, but he's using better heads than your ????? heads... in fact he's using !!!!!!! heads. I think he's sold some && mm turbos to other people as well

I am using the same pontiac heads, what am i a moron spending 15k on a whole setup that is gonna blow, u think yes, oh well, and im running an 80mm ball bearing turbo!! plus i am going to have the same intake and throttle body!
You talk about doubting a turbo system that hasn't run the number, yet brag about your system that is still in the planning stages?
Well i guess u know more about my truck than me, planning huh, what???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: typhool7 on 2002-03-05 00:57 ]</font>
 

smeagol

Active member
Quote:


No, but he's using better heads than your ????? heads... in fact he's using !!!!!!! heads. I think he's sold some && mm turbos to other people as well


I am using the same pontiac heads, what am i a moron spending 15k on a whole setup that is gonna blow, u think yes, oh well, and im running an 80mm ball bearing turbo!! plus i am going to have the same intake and throttle body!

Quote:


You talk about doubting a turbo system that hasn't run the number, yet brag about your system that is still in the planning stages?


Well i guess u know more about my truck than me, planning huh, what???


I guess I assumed you were still planning since you used symbols instead of actualy buildup nomenclature. Am I to assume you are installing this motor in Merk's truck, or yours? Am I also assuming you have a grasp of the English language also? Combined with your combative tone, it's pretty annoying.

Tell Mike you need bigger than 50# injectors, like 83#. 80mm turbo... So I'm assuming you are doing a fuel cell, Weldon pump, Bowtie oddfire motor, and going RWD? I've been down this modification road, and was just maybe going to give you some insight, but since you know it all... I'm sure you'll just be able to enlighten the rest of us..
 

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium
"In the last minutes of a dying thread, things took a turn for the worse."

What in the hell happened to my thread?

Typhool7, if you've got a question about "Brand X setup", start your own fresh topic or do a search on the subject, puhlease.
 

TYPHOOL7

Post Hawk
Rick, you have a nice Syclone!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Nice on 2002-03-05 17:28 ]</font>
 

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium
Thanks typhool7!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Nice on 2002-03-05 17:33 ]</font>
 
P

Personal Singularity

Guest
It's great to see everyone being so nice!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Nice on 2002-03-05 17:35 ]</font>
 

FLSY2730

New member
I am not trying to keep this going but you are putting that motor in a ty, how much power is that going to make and is the tranny built. That truck should fly if it does not break some driveline. jack
 

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium
Well I figured out another problem today.

You know there is a 50/50 chance to do anything right, well I screwed up on the 2nd piece of the downpipe. The piece that has the dump on it is the second piece to go on after the turbo, not the piece with just a curve. The curved piece goes on between the cat. & the dump.


I was thinking about it today, because I got all of my new exhaust band clamps, and started thinking that maybe it would fit the other way and viola!

Also put in the new Energy Suspension tranny mount. Nice & BEEFY!
 

TheObiJuan

Active member
So TYPHOOL7, what do recomend I use as a turbo kit. Since I have not been taken over by the Dark Side (older guys) do I still have a chance? lol
 

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium
On 2002-03-26 10:09, E-RUE wrote:
ES has a tranny mount now?

i thought that part number was bogus?

how much was it?

e

Yikes! It looks as if it has gone up in price already. $43.69, ENS-3-1129R

I paid $31 for it.
Correction, $39.

_________________
STOMP.gif

Rick
Sy#458
Galt, CA

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 4C FED on 2002-03-26 15:47 ]</font>
 
Top