Sy/Ty Ladies...

alwayscode390

pppssssshhhhhtttttttttttt
Re: Sy/Ty Ladies...

Holy Crap, well you are rolling the dice letting her BEAT ON IT

HAHAHAH I would let her do it too , is this your GF? ----
 

Chest Rockwell

Active member
Re: Sy/Ty Ladies...

My wife merely tolerates the syty addiction, doesn't get too excited about driving it. Oh well. :):roll:
 

bezerk

New member
Re: Sy/Ty Ladies...

gauge power. you should contact Eric Reu at turbotime. he has some ''cheaper'' alternative engine build at the moment
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: Sy/Ty Ladies...

How did your cups in the center console not wind up in the back seat?

Edit: notice in the 2nd launch said cups are gone from the cup holders. :squint:
 

JSM

Active member
Re: Sy/Ty Ladies...

I've been requested to take other people's girlfriends out for a boost launch and scare the hell out of them before.

Where does she live BTW?
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Sy/Ty Ladies...

We've all seen a Typhoon dashboard. KEEP THE CAMERA ON HER NEXT TIME!!!! :roll:

;)
 

vinnieTy

TY # 1889
Re: Sy/Ty Ladies...

i got a little confused when you told her to push the peddle to the floor and hold it there. Is that exactly how it should be done? I really mean that. I have launched a hand full of times in the 7 thousand miles and 4 and half years of owning my truck and i do rememebr a few things, (1) do NOT have a drink in the cup holder, HEHE (2) hold brake, revs start to go up, rear wheels start to spin i let go of brake and then put the peddle all the way to floor. I might need to go to syty launch school but holding brake and putting peddle to floor and waiting for boost scares me.

Maybe thats why i did high 14 seconds in quarter mile at NATS hahahaha :(
 
Top