Turbo Size

Damian

Member
Re: Turbo Size

As of now he is using the stock exhaust housing and wheel. I can't imagine a ported exhaust housing and wastegate port is that bad. Throw on a Forge actuator, I'd think it would be a great combo.
 

Beavis

Still plays with trucks
Re: Turbo Size

Who can help me determine what size of Turbo I need, or what, where or how can I find this out? Any help appreciated please and thank you. I was thinking of going with one of the RPM turbo units maybe the stage 3. Don't know, I have a vortec head swap, big Inconel valves, port and polish, roller rocker arms, crower cam matched to heads, stock exhaust manifolds no headers, stock throttle body. going to upgrade injectors to 60 lbs or 70 lbs don't know yet. Need adjustable FPR also torque converter was thinking 2600-280. Also will tune computer.
Thank you in advanced

This is already done?
 
Top