I have had the crazy idea of getting a daily driver volvo again. First car I had was a 92 740 turbo wagon. Had tons of fun in that car. Anyway, I would wanna put the same awd/turbo v-6 setup on the wagon? Would the most practical way to do this be to put the body on a 4wd frame? I want to stick with the stock frame, but if I could have something that will handle well than it's not too bad. I would love a car like that, but if it's gonna cost more than a sweet sy/ty, forget it. The idea of the car would be to have a reliable daily driver that hauls ass and is a sleeper. Would probably take the car up to the snow. Anyone seen someone put an AWD setup into an old RWD wagon? Any suggestions on helping me create my twisted early 90's "Turbo R". Any help is appreciated. Thank you