Black Clunker Ty?

Jimmy

Banned
Says so on the windshield.

c4c3.jpg


c4c4.jpg


c4c2.jpg


c4c1.jpg


c4c.jpg
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Black Clunker Ty?

I just wanna know why do I have to find all this shit?

Y'all need some search tips?
 

b00n

'Noma GT #0380
Re: Black Clunker Ty?

actually i never search for junked SyTys .... when I find anything SyTy it's too far away, costs too damn much, or is a good deal but too far away.

I found the 1 Blazer thing in my local junkyard so that's all I really care to see :lol: for parts. I appreciate you though man for taking the time to show us all these dead n gone Tys .... I love'em 'cause they're Sy powered but I don't like that they made'em sooo many in #s.
 

b00n

'Noma GT #0380
Re: Black Clunker Ty?

:rotf: it takes @least 200 posts with some useful info before ya can bust comments on senior members. I'm almost there but I've got initiated early ;)
 

Chest Rockwell

Active member
Re: Black Clunker Ty?

I just wanna know why do I have to find all this shit?

Y'all need some search tips?

Jimmy, you finding these things locally, or digging up all these pics online? I like to hit most of my local junkyards weekly, but haven't seen anything like what you find.
 

powercat6

Active member
Re: Black Clunker Ty?

rightfully so the way that thing has been stripped :(

It was probably stripped because the owner decided to take all the good non mechanical parts before turning it in. Or its just already been picked over thoroughly in the yard.
 

Number219GT

Broke Status
Re: Black Clunker Ty?

looks like it has aluminum bumper supports .. i like how someone bent the bottom on the rear support out..
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Black Clunker Ty?

Google advancwd search for "gmc typhoon" in the last month.

Never seen one in a yard and don't expect to.
 
Top